Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Help Wanted!

Thank you!
It was so great to meet each one of you at our Open House this year. I am really looking forward to a great school year! Please mark you calendars for our 3rd Grade Curriculum Night on Monday, September 8th at 7 pm. I hope to see you all there as you learn more about 3rd grade at Prairieview School.
This week your child will meet in my classroom each day. Beginning next week, they will meet with their math and language arts (reading, english, and spelling) teachers every day as well.
COPY PARENT WANTED:

My class is still in need of a parent volunteer to come in once a week for 30-60 minutes to help with classroom copying and stapling. This would be a once a week duty, but can be shared among two parent volunteers. It is best to have it at the same time each week. As of now, there are many sessions open, so I can work with your schedule. The role of copy parent is a highly appreciated position, as it helps me out so very much. If you are interested, please email me at eolsen@ccsd66.org. Thanks!